- The goal is to develop An excellent coaching & mentorship program in the organization that addresses the needs and challenges of the workforce
- Focus on ASK critical areas:
- The course is designed and delivered for maximum learning in an interactive and fun way
- It comprises informative knowledge transfer via various training modes, exercises, group activities and simulation
At the end of the “Excellent Coaching and Mentoring for Success” workshop, participants will be able to
- Explore principles of establishing a coaching & mentorship culture that is aligned with the business goals and organization needs
- Point out the effective coaching & mentoring approaches that can be incorporated to meet the expectations of the mentor-mentee
- Create action plans which are monitored periodically by the mentor-mentee for a continuous improvement
Benefits to Participants
- They embark on a supportive and trustworthy culture that leads to increased communication and commitment to achieve the business goals
- They have a formal opportunity to coach, guide and impart knowledge and experience to one another to empower mutual learning
- They can create effective business relationship that leads to increased support, commitment, sales and trust from the stakeholders
This program can be further customized to cater for various groups of executives, Individual Contributors, People Managers and Manager’s Manager
Module 1 : Leadership
- The leadership paradigm
- Leader vs Boss
- Various leadership styles
Module 2 : Overview of coaching & mentoring
- Coaching vs Mentoring
- The benefits of coaching & mentoring
Module 3 : Coaching in a Business Setting
- Coach : The dos & don’ts
- Coachee : The dos & don’ts
- How to be an effective coach
- SMART Goals
Module 4 : Giving & Receiving feedback
- Effective listening skills
- Asking the right questions
- Courageous conversations
Module 5 : The GROW model of coaching
Module 6 : Step by Step in the GROW model
- Goal: What do you want?
- Reality: What is the current situation?
- Options: What could you do?
- Will: What will you do?
Module 7 : Applications of the The GROW model
- Goal: How to set your goals?
- Reality: How to analyze the current situation?
- Options: How to develop options?
- Will: How to move forward?
Module 8 : Plan of Action
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Continuous improvement
- Celebrate Success
Ms. JAMUNA KARMEHEN
– MSc. Business Leadership (Nottingham Trent University,UK)
– BSc Microbiology (Universiti Putra Malaysia)
– Certified Outsourcing Specialist :- Human Resources Exam
(International Assoc of Outsourcing Professionals)
PSMB Train-The-Trainer Certificate no : EMP/0878
Jamuna Karmehen is the creator of P.O.W.E.R Pack Presentation Workshop which was designed to bring out the great presenter in each individual. She is a dynamic and result oriented Corporate Trainer & Consultant with 14 years of experience in sales, marketing, training, Learning & Development and Human Resource.
Her professional career started with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals as a Medical Sales Representative. She consistently achieved the sales target by applying effective selling skill and leveraging on the product knowledge to identify customer needs. This includes partnership with Medical, Marketing and Training on strategic initiatives that can affect positively the sales and customer relationship.
Then, she was promoted to sales training and was responsible to provide training & coaching to enhance the selling skill of the Field Force as well as work on projects to increase the Field Force Effectiveness & Managers’ Competencies. Her greatest accomplishment was winning the Top Trainer Award for 2 years. She was the Certified Yellow Belt Trainer for Continuous Improvement; and was a Certified Trainer from the Charted Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), UK. Jamuna’s strength in presentation skill was further enhanced by her achieving the Competent Toastmaster status and winning contests such as Table Topics, Humour Speech & Evaluation Speech.
Next, she successfully embarked on Talent Acquisition role in Human Resource where she had the opportunity to learn and share best practices with other countries. Her scope was on recruitment, manpower planning and employee retention. Her proudest achievement was winning the Best Project for ‘Ideas Thinking Out of the Box’ at the global level. Her project was on ‘Walk-In Interview & F.I.S.H Referral Program’ aimed at attracting talents and speeding up the hiring process.
In 2015, she was Certified as Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Time Line Therapy. Her approach is always on a high energy level, and incorporated with a great deal of fun element!
Telephone : +603 5523 1819
Mobile : +6016 263 4929
Fax : +603 5523 2827
Email : [email protected]
Our Mission is to Help Organization In Developing Human Capital and Grow Their Bottom Line.
We have a pool of very experienced trainers with decades of experience in their respective fields of interest. It is the aspiration of Wanfah Prosper PLT that such experiences will be passed on to the participants in the course of the training programmes to be conducted by Wanfah Prosper PLT.
We specialized in the following areas :
- Finance and Accounting
- Sales and Marketing
- Leadership and Management
- Soft Skills