The 2 days Basic Occupational First Aid, CPR & AED Training Course is customized to train the average workers or layperson to become a qualified First Aider.
Training focuses on basic life support skill such as CPR & Choking and other first aid related topics such as bleeding & wounds, burn & scald, fracture & spinal injuries. The program consists of theory presentation, practical session and life-like simulation (casualty make-up) to equip the participants not only knowledge, but also the skill to handle various emergencies.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking.
- Understand the importance of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to increase survival rate.
- Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal injuries.
- Understand systematic approach to survey & diagnose patient.
- Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provision: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.
- Dynamic & Highly Engaging Presentation
- Interactive and Fun
- Engaging audio-visual aids; real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-on experience
- Participant centered
- Experiential Learning
- Scenario based Learning
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Proficiency which are both nationally and internationally recognized. Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Certification is valid for 3 years.
CERT Academy was founded by Master Trainer Mr.Chiew Oon Leong and his team to deliver professional and impactful ERT training programs to corporate & community in Malaysia. CERT Academy had gathered professional trainers who are not only excellent in their field, but also possess impactful presentation skill.
Being the Leading Emergency Response Training Centre in Malaysia, CERT Academy offers Training for Basic Occupational First Aid, CPR & AED, FIre Fighting, Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and Preparedness.
The Academy has aorund 20 years of experience and has trained more than 80K fire aiders nationwide.