COURSE INTRODUCTIONParticipants to become a Certified Emergency Response Team (CERT) member and able to handle various type of emergencies and disasters. The training cover Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR, Choking, introduction of defibrillator (AED);rescuing technique and skill such as transporting patient, patient assessment/diagnosis of the patient; first aid treatment; airway management; splinting; dressing and bandaging and etc.
To add on the value of Emergency Response Team member, we had include the module of fire fighting and emergency response and preparedness program so that the ERT members is equipped how to put off small fire effectively and handle a major disaster which require them to activate Incident Command system. In this module, they will learn types of fire, types of fire extinguisher, and communication systems during disaster and evacuation procedure.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Roles & Responsibility of ERT Team in a high risk premise
- Explain the principle of managing fire risk, fire safety plan
- Elaborate the emergency process, evacuation plan & contingency plan
- Demonstrate the ability to manage small fire, safely and effectively using fire extinguisher
- Understand AktaPerkhidmatanBomba 1998
- Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking.
- Understand the importance of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to increase survival rate.
- Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal
- Understand systematic approach to survey & diagnose patient.
- Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provision: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation
• Interactive and fun
• Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia
• Hands-on experience
• Participant centered
- Experiential Learning
- Scenario based Learning
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Proficiency and a Course Completion Card for Basic Occupational First Aid & CPR and Certificate of Training for Emergency Response Team Training.
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
All certificates of proficiency and course completion card are only valid for 3 years from the date of examination, thereafter the participants need to undergo a refresher training for means of re-certification.
CERT Academy was founded by Master Trainer Mr.Chiew Oon Leong and his team to deliver professional and impactful ERT training programs to corporate & community in Malaysia. CERT Academy had gathered professional trainers who are not only excellent in their field, but also possess impactful presentation skill.
Being the Leading Emergency Response Training Centre in Malaysia, CERT Academy offers Training for Basic Occupational First Aid, CPR & AED, FIre Fighting, Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and Preparedness.
The Academy has aorund 20 years of experience and has trained more than 80K fire aiders nationwide.