What’s This Program About?
An ICF-ACTP accredited program that provides a direct and hassle-free route to attain the ICF-Professional Certified Coach status;
A 131 hour program: that has a rich mix of face to face learning, coaching clinic, 1 on 1 peer coaching, 1 on 1 mentor coaching.
Strengthen your all rounded professional coaching skills and resourcefulness;
Equip you with a suite of coaching resources to enhance your effectiveness;
Sharpen your facilitative skills to become a powerful facilitator.
What's The Program Roadmap?
Part 1: 5 Workshops: 89 hours
- Inner Game Of Coaching
- 3 Stage Coaching Model
- 11 ICF Coaching Competencies
- Fundamental Tools of Coaching
M2: Empowerment Coaching (2 days)
- Personal & Mastery For Emotional Competencies
- Empowerment Coaching Tools & Techniques
- High Performance Journey & Cycle
- High Performance Coaching Tools & Techniques
- The Business of Coaching
- Life & Executive Coaching Imperatives
- Life & Executive Coaching Resources
- Business & Organizational Coaching & Resources
- A Rich Mix of Coaching Practices
Part 2: Coaching Practicum: 42+ 30 hours
- Intensive hands-on casual and professional coaching skills training with recording
- Close attention to close gaps and sharpen your casual and professional coaching skills with recording.
- Off line coaching practice at your convenience
- Practice sessions with a world network of peer coaches.
Part 3: Assignments & Assessment
Coach Delivery & Presentation
Coaching Project Case Study
|No. of Days:||15|
Corporate Coach Academy (CCA) is Asia’s leading and most complete ICF Coaching School with the ICF ACTP accredited and CCE status and also with the powerful Asia Pacific Brand Laureate brand name. It gets here because it is singular in purpose and mission to ‘build a vibrant coaching community in Asia’ since its incorporation in 2003.
It is truly a top coaching school for it has the full range of ICF certified coaching programs ranging from the Associate, Professional and the Master programs that can get you to any level of ICF credentials in the fastest and most hassle free way! Not only this, it has the strongest continuous coach learning infrastructure that supports you to a lifetime both in learning and growing you professionally.
CCA has a multi-channel coaching learning structure to cater to anyone in the world – from face-to-face workshops to distant learning to personal tutoring. It has a team of highly experienced coach practitioners, who come from the same alma mater, as its coaching team who act as teaching staff, mentor coaches and peer coaches to support the learning of coaching.
CCA is not only the region’s coaching leader, but also the pioneer, to have brought in ...