15 Months (Optional: 3 Months On-Job Training)
Local Student (Malaysian): 16 years old and above, no academic result (SPM/ UEC result) required.
International Student: 16 years old and above, English Language Proficiency of IELTS 4.5
Level 2 Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts) by City & Guild, UK
Why Choose Cilantro?
- Ratio: 70% practical learning and 30% theoretical study
- Top notch facilities with 15 international standard kitchens
- Class size with no more than 22 students
- Learn from scratch without using pre-mixed ingredients
- Career Planning Service
- 5 Qualifications in 1 Programme
- International Centre of Excellence (Asia Pacific) awarded by City & Guilds, UK
- Recognition of Quality Culinary Education by Worldchefs
- Ratio: 70% Practical Learning – 30% Theoretical Study
- Intermediate Skills & techniques in Culinary Arts
- What students will learn:
- Extensive Knowledge in Cookery Skill
- Western Cuisine Production
- Local & Asian Cuisine Production
- Basic Butchery
- Food Pairing
- Food Plating Presentation
- Essential Pastry Skill
- Value added subject
- Essential First Aid and CPR Training
- English for Hospitality
- Supervisory Administrative Functions
- Catering Activities Coordination
Cilantro Culinary Academy provides skills and vocational training in culinary and pastry arts to anyone interested in food preparation and cooking. Graduates of our programs can obtain certifications which are recognized locally and internationally. Come join us and turn your love of food into a satisfying career.
Our mission is to provide a platform, complete with all necessary tools, equipment, facilities, knowledge and expertise, to train and produce chefs-to-be, who can compete and fit into the work force with adequate skill, knowledge as well as internationally certified .