Professional Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (International)Inquire Now
The Professional Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (International) is a highly awardedDual Certification program for Medical Doctors & Dentists who wish to have a future in Aesthetics.
It consist of Part I and Part II. Part I consists of 6-days of onsite training, followed by 3-months of Online Learning. Part II consists of 3-days of onsite training, revision and a final exam. The program is a blend of Classroom Theory Lectures, Hands-On Training and Online Learning. At the end of the training, you will be knowledgeable, skilled & confident in performing Aesthetic Medical Procedures.
Aesthetic Academy Asia is the World’s First Aesthetic Medical Group to be accredited by both City & Guilds (London) and European International University (Paris) in the field of Aesthetic Medicine. This is the only program to award our Graduates with TWO
INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED CERTIFICATES.
PART I: 6-DAYS ONSITE TRAINING + 3-MONTHS ONLINE LEARNING
- 23 SEPTEMBER 2019 – 28 SEPTEMBER 2019
- HOURS: 0930 – 1630 HOURS
- ONSITE THEORY LECTURE AND CLINICAL TRAINING
PART II: 3-DAYS ONSITE TRAINING + EXAM
- 03 DECEMBER 2019 – 05 DECEMBER 2019
- HOURS: 0930 – 1630 HOURS
- REVISION, CLINICAL TRAINING AND EXAM
Please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at
+603 27 241241 or +6012 956 6670 if you have any questions.
Trainers will lecture using the Academy’s Online Aesthetic Medical Library and advise the Learners on the areas they need to focus during their Online Learning period.
- Introductory topics include:
- Introduction to Aesthetic Medicine & Global Market.
- How to Set-Up an Aesthetic Practice.
- Aesthetic Medicine Regulatory Affairs.
- Aesthetic Anatomy, Facial Analysis, Facial Compartments and Danger Zones of the Face.
- Integumentary System, Aesthetic Dermatology, Pharmacology and Psychology.
- Common Aesthetic Conditions in Asian Skin.
- Science & Practice of Botulinum Toxin (BTA).
- Science & Practice of Dermal Fillers (DF).
- Principles of Laser, Light Tissue Optics and Laser Complications
- Principles of Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Hair Removal and Tattoo Removal.
- Principles of Chemical Peel and Chemical Skin Rejuvenation.
- Complications and updated rescue protocols.
- Clinical paper and case discussion, including updates in Aesthetic Medicine.
The Trainer will first demonstrate several procedures on live subjects for Learners to observe. Learners must do the procedures under supervision and demonstrate their skills. The Clinical Training includes:
- BTA for upper, mid and lower facial lines, brow reshaping, hyperhidrosis and facial recontouring.
- DF for nasolabial fold and marionette lines.
- DF for either nose, lip, chin or midface augmentation.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation using NdYAGLaser (Carbon Peel).
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation using Fractional CO2 Laser.
- Laser for Pigmentary Disorders and Laser Hair Removal.
- Laser Tattoo Removal (subject to availability).
- Chemical peel with Glycolic Acid and / or Modified Jessner.
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat||09:30 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Tue, Wed, Thu||09:30 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||9|
|No. of Participants:||20|