Preparation of modules and DT toolkits for participants, Deliver the material though lecture, role-play, field (empathy visits) and team-problem solving, DT projects that are mapped to MaGIC’s core issues and challenges.
- DT Essentials – Origin, Purpose and Examples – Quick Recap based on group presentation
- Instructor-led – overview of DT processes using an example and role play
- Phase 1 – Empathy Visits [based on MaGIC’s desired training outcome]
- Phase 2 – Define Point of View (PoV)
- Phase 3 – Ideation and Ranking of ideas
- Phase 4 – Prototyping using a rapid design approach
- Phase 5 – Testing (experiment with role, scene, prop and revisit clients)
K-Pintar, in affiliation with our global partners, delivers internationally recognised professional and industry certification programmes to enhance capabilities and contribute towards Malaysia’s aspiration to become a high-income nation. We are a total human capital development solutions provider in Malaysia; endorsed by TalentCorp Malaysia, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) and SME Corporation Malaysia. We have a proven track record of 17 years of experience in developing a skilled workforce for the nation. Our footprint is continually expanding beyond Malaysian borders, serving Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Middle East, Thailand, Philippines, and more.
K-Pintar Sdn Bhd
Suite C-13-6, 13th Floor, Wisma Goshen, Bangsar Trade Centre , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 59200
603 2284 4148