Module 1: Supervisory Skills
• What are Management and Supervisory Skills?
• Roles of an Effective Supervisor
• The 5 Key Skills of a Supervisor (Goals, Organize, Develop, Performance and Relationship)
Module 2: The Role Model
• Do What You Say
• Managing Your Priorities with Better Time
• Eliminating Typical Procrastination
Module 3: The GOALS of the Task
• Interpreting The Corporate Direction and Departmental Goal
• Understanding The Importance of Significance of
the Corporate Values
• Breaking Down the Goals into Understandable Expectation for the Team
Module 4: ORGANIZE the Task
• Know the Resources Available To You
• Understand the Competency Level of Your People
• Delegates with
Module 5: DEVELOP Your Staff
• Asking them for Their Opinions
• Using Supportive Communication to Motivate them
• Coaching Technique for Effective Results
Module 6: Managing PERFORMANCE
• Reminding them of their Key Performance Indicators
• Identifying Root Causes to Problems
• Making Decisions on People Issues
Module 7: Managing RELATIONSHIP to your subordinates
• Confronting People With Tact
• Providing BIS Feedback
• The 3Es to Improve Relationship
Jeremy serves as CEO and Principal Consultant of ATCEN SdnBhd, and Group CFO for the ATCEN Group. ATCEN Group has business in Academic Education (PORTMAN College) and Corporate Training (ATCEN). He has been in the Corporate Training
industry for over 16 years.
He is a Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA), Certified Accountant in Malaysia (MIA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and holds a MSc. in Engineering Business Management from Warwick University. He is currently
pursuing his PhD in University Malaya. He is a Certified Personal Profiler and Human Job Analysis (Thomas International), Certified Trainer (PSMB) and Certified Master Trainer with Western Kentucky University. He is a Professional Speaker with the Malaysian
Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS).
With more than 20 years of strategic and operational management experience, he has worked and been involved in numerous industries. He has conducted and facilitated thousands of individuals in the areas of Strategic Review, performance
management, leadership skills, sales, negotiation skills, sales and service and communication skills. He has facilitated workshops in the region and is able to handle people from different backgrounds and management levels.
Over the years, Jeremy has been involved in numerous business. He has lead/ started and closed businesses was involved in mergers, acquisition, daily operations and disposals. He has held a variety of leadership and project management
roles in various organizations prior to ATCEN. He was the Senior Consultant with the largest Business Process Outsourcing organization in Asia, Head of Knowledge and Learning Management Division of a listed company, Special Project Manager for a Resort Group,
Operation Head in a Resort in UK, Project Team Leader in a Technology start up firm with and also an Internal and External Auditor. He has also operated a Restaurant previously, a recruitment organization and also oversaw the operations of a 30 year old Association.
Additionally, he has collaborated with Accenture on a multi-million-Ringgit e-commerce project in the loyalty program industry. There, he gained the prestigious MSC status for the organization, played a pivotal role in the areas
of strategic and operational planning, organizational structure, organizational change and the management of the project. He was also the project manager for the first ISO 9002:1994 certification for a vacation ownership company, worldwide.