Post Basic Certificate in Orthopedic Nursing (N/723/3/0193) : MQA/PA 9775 (03/24)Inquire Now
The orthopedic nursing program aims to equip Registered Nurses with the knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary to work safely and effectively in the orthopedic setting.
(N/723/3/0193) : MQA/PA 9775 (03/24)
This program aims to prepare nurses who are:
- Effective in integrating their theoretical knowledge and clinical nursing in caring for the orthopedic patients.
- Efficient in projecting leadership role and therapeutic communication in respond to crisis management in orthopedic related units.
- Capable to inculcate professionalism, ethical values and social responsibilities towards colleagues, patients and their families within the multidisciplinary team.
- Capable in utilising acquired knowledge and skills in evidence-based practice and problem solving in life-long learning to expand their professional development.
This program consists of theoretical input and clinical practice in orthopedic nursing.
- Orthopedic Nursing Medical Sciences
- Orthopedic Nursing Behavioral Sciences
- Orthopedic Nursing Sciences
- Nursing Practicum
- Six (6) months full time program
Language Used for Delivery:
- Problem-based Learning
- Clinical in Skill Lab
- Clinical Experience
- Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board (MNB) or its equivalent
- Possess Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Minimum Two (2) Years Clinical Working Experience
- Possess at Least Three (3) Months Experience in the Related Speciality
- Post Basic Certificate in Orthopedic Nursing
Approval Body for the Commencement of the Programme:
- Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)
- Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- Malaysian Nursing Board (MNB)
In today’s rapidly changing world, medical and healthcare services are becoming more complex. The role of a healthcare professional is being redefined and expanded to include more managerial and administrative responsibilities. When deciding on a school or program, you want a college that meets the challenges of the times.
Oriental Nilam College of Nursing and Health Sciences is a specialised institution dedicated to provide affordable and quality education in the field of health sciences. We are committed to produce competent professionals conversant in all aspects of nursing and healthcare work.
As we move towards the brand new year of 2016, we have relocated our operations and campus to a brand new site where more opportunities for expansion can be explored. Our mission is to provide quality education and training to prepare our graduates for life and work, equipping them to contribute to the healthcare, economic and social development of Malaysia and beyond. The new campus grounds provides the ideal environment to achieve that and we are focused on ensuring that students get the right inspiration and motivation to excel in their studies and enhance their knowledge. ...