From this one day innovative Play & Learn Program, the learning objectives are
1) John Lau is currently Managing Director of Hann Consulting Asia that focuses on
Organisational Diagnosis & Transformation. He has more than 20 years of experience in talent assessments
and organisation development. He master in designing leadership
programmes, developing assessment centers and facilitating
organisational change. Previously Sales Force Development Manager for Citibank, Director of Human Capital Services of Deloitte Consulting and Country Manager of Thomas International Malaysia. John currently manages clients across financial
services, engineering, telecommunication, FMCG, manufacturing and GLCs.
2) Marie Lam is currently a Senior Associate in Hann Consulting Asia that focuses on
Organisational Diagnosis & Transformation. She has had more than 25 years overall experience in Corporate Management, Finance & Tax Planning and Human Capital Solutions. Her main skills are in the areas of Consulting & Coaching in
maximizing optimum results through the implementation of organisational strategies.
She was previously HR Manager of ExxonMobil and Country Manager of Adecco Group Malaysia where executing
organisational strategies and achieving corporate goals form her core competencies.
3) Tan Shu-Tze comes with more than 20 years of corporate and consulting experiences with multi-national corporations (MNCs) across boarders and industries. She has a BacheBachelor of Arts (Honours) in Social Science, Certified International Coach Federation (ICF) coach, Certified Master Practitioner for Neuro-Linguistic programmememing (NLP) and Time-Line Therapy™. She is known as an organisation strategist who specialises in organizational effectiveness and talent management. She is also known for her coaching and facilitation approach that connects convictions & emotions to facts & logic. She works with successful leaders to redefine their purpose and align their thinking to create meaningful outcomes.
4) Ken Ng is the CEO of ATCEN. He is an industry and globally recognized human performance consultant/ trainer and acclaimed communicator. Best known for his interactivity and engaging style of presentation and engaging facilitation, his services are much sought after. He is a Certified Professional Speaker, Certified Support Manager from Service Support Professional Association of America, Certified Trainer from Western Kentucky University, USA and holds a BSc in Marketing and Organizational Communication with more than 25 years of working experience from various industries.
5) Jeremy Lee serves as CFO and Principal Consultant of ATCEN Sdn Bhd, He has been in the Corporate Training industry for over 16 years. He is a Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA), Certified Accountant in Malaysia (MIA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and holds a MSc. in Engineering Business Management from Warwick University. He is a Certified Personal Profiler and Human Job Analysis (Thomas International), Certified Trainer (PSMB) and Certified Master Trainer with Western Kentucky University. He is a Professional Speaker with the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS).
6) Dave Yeo serves as a Training Consultant for The ATCEN Group. He is a certified Course Leader and Trainer for UP Your Service! – Achieving Superior Service by Ron Kaufman. Rooted and emerging from the service industry, Dave is passionate about delivering value and obsessively determined to transform individuals, teams and organizations to serve with the highest standard of high-performance culture. He has trained and transformed hundreds of customer service agents and support staffs in excelling in individual performance and delivering amazing customer experiences, many of whom has received numerous compliments, awards and recognitions within the organization.
Group Discount (3 pax & above from same company) - RM1,399 / pax
|Mon||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||10|
ATCEN aspires to be Asia’s People and Capacity Development Partner. We believe all individuals can contribute to the betterment of self, the organization and the community. Having played an active role in developing high performance in the human capital of large, medium and small organizations in the Asia Pacific Region, we continue to strive to deliver measurable change in our services.
Established since 2003, we have garnered extensive experience in delivering business training, business events and capacity building engagements for professionals and businesses worldwide.
In our customers’ eyes, ATCEN represents Accountable, Partnering, Integrity and Customer Centric. The ATCEN Team delivers exceptional quality services by empowering our people to fulfil our purpose and mission to develop people and build sustainable capabilities in organizations.
ATCEN’s Affiliations and Partners:
- Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB/ HRDF): ATCEN is a Class “A” training provider for PSMB (HRDF) and a 5 Star Rated Training Provider.
- Ministry of Finance: Registered for training, course/seminar and education management.
- Western Kentucky University (WKU, USA): ATCEN is a WKU Asia partner, offering their certification programs for the Asian community. ...