The Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 place a general duty on employers to ensure that adequate first aid provision is made for their employees if they are injured or become ill at work. This means that the employer must provide, as a minimum, an appointed person at all times when people at work. In low risk situations, an employer will need first aider during normal working hours for every 20 employees.
The First Aid and CPR Training Course specially designed to train the average workers or layperson to become a fully qualified First Aider in order to provide competent help and care to the injured or ill person during an emergency.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of First aid and its implementation.
- The rationale, objectives and benefits of First aid.
- Understand the elements of an effective first aid and CPR.
- Describe a method of systematic scene survey and patient assessment, recognition of injuries and sudden illnesses and priorities of first aid treatment
- Describe and demonstrate First Aid management for various injuries and illnesses
- Demonstrate and practice Basic Life Support (CPR and Choking)
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Security Managers and Personnel
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
The method of training adopted for this training programme is participants’ paced, participative and results oriented. In addition to short lectures and discussions, mostly there will be practical/hands on sessions, group discussions.
EMERGENCY 1ST AID AND CPR TECHNIQUESCourse Contents
Scope of First Aid
Wounds and Bleeding
Types of wound
Fractures and Dislocation
Types and cause of fracture
Sign and symptoms
Burns and Scalds
Types of burns
Depth of burns
Fainting & unconsciousness
Sign & symptoms
Sign & symptoms
Dressing & Bandage
Types of Bandage
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R)
CPR/AED Demonstration and Skill Practice on Mannequins
We provide training, consulting and coaching services designed to meet your organization’s unique business requirements. Our mission is to assist organisations to achieve higher levels of staff effectiveness, productivity and profitability while at the same instant enhancing employee fulfillment, quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
We work with individuals, teams and organizations helping them to maximize their business potential and achieve greater results. We interact closely with clients of all sizes and work with people throughout the organization, focusing on main areas that drive personal development and organizational growth.
All of our courses are interactive, highly participatory and aim to provide the critical skills required to ensure a direct and lasting impact on business performance. We ensure that each course is tailored to suit individual requirements, and that a maximum return on training investment is achieved for the company.
Our trainers & consultants are highly committed people providing quality solution and excellency in service. We strongly believe by emphasizing continuous improvement through training & education that will definitely create a high standard in personal characteristic. ...