Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA).Over recent years, automation has created more jobs than it has destroyed. Of the 800,000 or so new jobs created between 1990 and 2013, some 200,000 can be attributed solely to automation. And in future years, automation is likely to continue to transform occupational roles and the Contact Center is not exempted from this shift.
- To develop the required thinking modes in the digital age
- To inject service orientation in interactions
- To understand the difference in writing styles between emails, social media correspondence and chats
- To understand the brand character the writer is representing
- To develop specific nuances that exhibit the brand character
- To learn how to develop an Interaction Action Matrix for reference on actions for various queries and situations
- Email and social media response processes
- Best-in-class service measurement reference
- Managing of challenging situations and individuals in Social Media and Emails
- Preparation for social media crisis management
- Managing of social media crisis situations
Module 1: Understanding Customer Experience (CX) in the Digital Economy/ Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0)
- Understanding the Fundamentals of the Digital Economy and Evolution of Customer Service to CX
- The Defining Changes of CX in the Digital Economy
- Recognizing the Building Blocks of Customer Satisfaction, Value & Retention in the Digital Economy
- Winning Customers by Understanding Digital Service Experience Requirements
Module 2: Customer Support in IR4.0
- The Advent of Omni Channel Support in a Customer Support Centre
- Multimedia Routing for Effective Interaction Management
- Text Chat
- Fax, Mail
- Web Call
- Routing Support for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Module 3: Online Chat vs. Other Support Channels
- How Does Using Chat Compare to Other Support Channels
- Why Will Site Visitors Choose Chat Over Calling?
- What are the Benefits of Using the Chat System?
- What are/Will be the Common Requests and Questions Asked – FAQ Development
- Response and KPIs – A Best Practice Comparison
Module 4: Customer Communication Foundation – The Style Guide
- Understanding the Corporate Brand Character and Consistency
- Establishing the Brand Character Voice
- Outlining the Corporate Brand Voice
- Writing Styles and Approaches to Reflect your Brand
Module 5: What to Say and What Not to Say
- What Words and Phrases are Acceptable to Use in Chat?
- Making Sure Your Message Isn’t Taken Out of Context
- Case Studies to Review
Module 6: Canned Responses
- What are Canned Responses and When to Use Them
- What are The Benefits and Downsides of Canned Responses?
- Agreeing to a Set of Canned Responses for Your Role/Department/Business
Module 7: Writing the Right Style – Professional vs. Individual
- The 7 Cs of Writing Guide
- Keeping It Simple and Sociable (The New KISS)
- Inform, Request and Persuade Formats
- Delivering Good and Bad News
- Positive Service Language
Module 8: Writing & Polishing Service Writing
- Developing and Using Standard Templates with Character
- Creating Non – Robotic Responses for Engaging Customer Interaction
- Proofreading and Editing to Avoid Unnecessary Mistakes
Module 9: Best Practice for Customer Support
- Social Media Crisis and Disaster Management – Negative Viral, False Information, Incidents, Current Issues and Trolling
- Persuasive and Engaging Language in Interactions
- Using the BAHLOT Method of Managing Challenging Correspondence
- Techniques to Handle Different Kinds of Customers – The Know-It-All, Political Commenter, Grammar Nazi, Complainer, Religious Commenter
- Emoticons, Gif and Stickers usage
- Abbreviation and Short Form Usage
- Handling More Than One Chat Session at a Time
Module 10: Challenges of Customer Interaction Responses
- Managing Challenging and Provocative Issues
- Managing Challenging People and Complaints
- Good Recovery of Difficult People and Postersm Samples – Industry Best Practices4
Ken serves as Principal Consultant and leads the training team for The ATCEN Group - a leading regional service provider of people and organizational development consulting, human performance, education and events
organising. He is a Certified Professional Speaker, Certified Support Manager from Service Support Professional Association of America, a Certified Master Trainer from Western Kentucky University, USA and holds a BSc. in Marketing
and Organizational Communication. Ken has been in the forefront of the Asian leadership and people development industry since the late-80’s and is many a time better known as the “Sifu” to his peers, colleagues, partners and customers.
Ken’s professional experience have led him to numerous positions in consulting and people development engagements at Multi-national Companies, Large Local Conglomerates and Government Link Companies regionally; he works extensively with Middle and Senior Management both in Asia Pacific and the United States. It is with this exposure, he has developed and applied his skills as a visionary public speaker, sincere trainer and strategist to the benefit of his companies, clients, and community.
An entrepreneur and founder of service oriented organizations in Malaysia he has held key positions in many organizations such as CEO of Training Touch, CEO of Leadership Asia, Senior Consultant with the largest Business Process Outsourcing organization in Asia, Head of Technical Support for the Nokia Care Line responsible for supporting of the South East Asia and Asia Pacific region, consultant for Microsoft Malaysia’s MSN website to Marketing Strategist for the Kirby Company, USA and many more.
With more than 25 years of both platform speaking and training experience, Ken is a much sought after speaker and has been highly involved in providing strategic directions for the Asian customer contact management industry through summits, congresses, conferences and knowledge sharing tradeshows. His experience in delivering engaging and captivating talks and speeches has inspired thousands.
A large amount of his time currently involves coaching individuals of senior level management to polish and develop their individual speech and speaking styles to persuade, influence and inspire audiences in business situations. He is constantly engaged to develop ‘C’ level executives and senior management teams on enhancing confidence and control in their public speaking delivery.
Early Bird Discount – RM6,500 for 3 pax
|Wed, Thu||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||10|
ATCEN aspires to be Asia’s People and Capacity Development Partner. We believe all individuals can contribute to the betterment of self, the organization and the community. Having played an active role in developing high performance in the human capital of large, medium and small organizations in the Asia Pacific Region, we continue to strive to deliver measurable change in our services.
Established since 2003, we have garnered extensive experience in delivering business training, business events and capacity building engagements for professionals and businesses worldwide.
In our customers’ eyes, ATCEN represents Accountable, Partnering, Integrity and Customer Centric. The ATCEN Team delivers exceptional quality services by empowering our people to fulfil our purpose and mission to develop people and build sustainable capabilities in organizations.
ATCEN’s Affiliations and Partners:
- Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB/ HRDF): ATCEN is a Class “A” training provider for PSMB (HRDF) and a 5 Star Rated Training Provider.
- Ministry of Finance: Registered for training, course/seminar and education management.
- Western Kentucky University (WKU, USA): ATCEN is a WKU Asia partner, offering their certification programs for the Asian community. ...