- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Contact Center Team Leader
- Understand the fundamentals of Contact Center leadership skills
- Develop strategic thinking skills
- Develop the aptitude of a Team Leader
- Enhance management communication and interaction skills to better manage the team
- Enhance the performance management of the team
- Learn conflict and disciplinary management skills
- Provide a morale and performance booster for the agents in the team
- The Evolution of Customer Service to Customer Experience
- Differences Between Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Service
Module 1: Introduction to Contact Center Team Leadership
- The Difference Between Leadership and Management
- The Nature of Contact Center Leadership Duties
- Creating Effective Contact Center Leadership Behavior
- The Team Leader Role in Customer Experience Management
Module 2: Developing Strategic Thinking Skills
- The Strategic Thinking Skills in a Contact Center – Right/Left Brain Orientation
- Developing an Understanding of Daily Operations Performance (SLAs) and the Required Actions
- Prioritization – Where Am I Spending My Time?
- Strategy vs. Operations – Finding the Balance and levelling UP
Module 3: Developing Specific Behaviours to Manage Staff Relations
- Developing Supportive Leadership Skills
- Developing Mentoring and Coaching Skills
- The Guidelines for Recognition and Rewards in A Contact Center
- Communicating Supportively when Managing Poor Performance
Module 4: Developing Communication and Interaction Skills
- Communicating a Culture of Positive Reinforcement
- Developing Positive and Influential Verbal Communication Skills
- Developing Positive Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Getting to Know Your Team – Individual Focus on Team Members
Module 5: Performance Management and Disciplinary Skills
- Managing Conflict in Difficult Staff Situations
- Dealing with the Issue and Not the Personality
- Effective Disciplinary Actions in a Contact Center
- Developing Skills in Providing Performance Feedback
Module 6: Making Teams Work with Empowerment
- Identifying Attributes of Successful Performing Teams – Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing
- Motivating and Driving Your Team with a Collective Sense of Identity
- Creating a Sense of Purpose - Managing Gen Y and Z
- Team Happiness Plan – Developing a Team Happiness Plan Specific to Your Team
Ken serves as Principal Consultant and leads the training team for The ATCEN Group - a leading regional service provider of people and organizational development consulting, human performance, education and events organising. He is a Certified Professional Speaker, Certified Support Manager from Service Support Professional Association of America, a Certified Master Trainer from Western Kentucky University, USA and holds a BSc. in Marketing and Organizational Communication. Ken has been in the forefront of the Asian leadership and people development industry since the late-80’s and is many a time better known as the “Sifu” to his peers, colleagues, partners and customers.
Ken’s professional experience have led him to numerous positions in consulting and people development engagements at Multi-national Companies, Large Local Conglomerates and Government Link Companies regionally; he works extensively with Middle and Senior Management both in Asia Pacific and the United States. It is with this exposure, he has developed and applied his skills as a visionary public speaker, sincere trainer and strategist to the benefit of his companies, clients, and community.
An entrepreneur and founder of service oriented organizations in Malaysia he has held key positions in many organizations such as CEO of Training Touch, CEO of Leadership Asia, Senior Consultant with the largest Business Process Outsourcing organization in Asia, Head of Technical Support for the Nokia Care Line responsible for supporting of the South East Asia and Asia Pacific region, consultant for Microsoft Malaysia’s MSN website to Marketing Strategist for the Kirby Company, USA and many more.
With more than 25 years of both platform speaking and training experience, Ken is a much sought after speaker and has been highly involved in providing strategic directions for the Asian customer contact management industry through summits, congresses, conferences and knowledge sharing tradeshows. His experience in delivering engaging and captivating talks and speeches has inspired thousands.
A large amount of his time currently involves coaching individuals of senior level management to polish and develop their individual speech and speaking styles to persuade, influence and inspire audiences in business situations. He is constantly engaged to develop ‘C’ level executives and senior management teams on enhancing confidence and control in their public speaking delivery.
Early Bird Discount for 3 pax – RM6,500
|Wed, Thu||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||10|
ATCEN aspires to be Asia’s People and Capacity Development Partner. We believe all individuals can contribute to the betterment of self, the organization and the community. Having played an active role in developing high performance in the human capital of large, medium and small organizations in the Asia Pacific Region, we continue to strive to deliver measurable change in our services.
Established since 2003, we have garnered extensive experience in delivering business training, business events and capacity building engagements for professionals and businesses worldwide.
In our customers’ eyes, ATCEN represents Accountable, Partnering, Integrity and Customer Centric. The ATCEN Team delivers exceptional quality services by empowering our people to fulfil our purpose and mission to develop people and build sustainable capabilities in organizations.
ATCEN’s Affiliations and Partners:
- Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB/ HRDF): ATCEN is a Class “A” training provider for PSMB (HRDF) and a 5 Star Rated Training Provider.
- Ministry of Finance: Registered for training, course/seminar and education management.
- Western Kentucky University (WKU, USA): ATCEN is a WKU Asia partner, offering their certification programs for the Asian community. ...