***(Open for Sponsorship / Exhibition Opportunities!)***
The 2020 event, themed “Be The Big, Agile, Disruptive (Bad) Organization” focuses on today’s diverse and complex business environment. This year Asia Human Capital Development Conference, we explore how leading organizations are being disrupted, how innovators have increased their edge, and why companies need to rethink how they deliver their services.
• Government Agency: RM299
• MBA Student (with student card): RM 299
• Early Bird Discount: RM 200 (1 October 2019 – 31 December 2019)
• Corporate Client: RM499
• Group Discount: RM399 (3 pax and above from the same company) (1 October 2019 – 10 March 2020)
• Early Bird Discount: RM399 (1 October 2019 – 31 December 2019)
ATCEN aspires to be Asia’s People and Capacity Development Partner. We believe all individuals can contribute to the betterment of self, the organization and the community. Having played an active role in developing high performance in the human capital of large, medium and small organizations in the Asia Pacific Region, we continue to strive to deliver measurable change in our services.
Established since 2003, we have garnered extensive experience in delivering business training, business events and capacity building engagements for professionals and businesses worldwide.
In our customers’ eyes, ATCEN represents Accountable, Partnering, Integrity and Customer Centric. The ATCEN Team delivers exceptional quality services by empowering our people to fulfil our purpose and mission to develop people and build sustainable capabilities in organizations.
ATCEN’s Affiliations and Partners:
- Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB/ HRDF): ATCEN is a Class “A” training provider for PSMB (HRDF) and a 5 Star Rated Training Provider.
- Ministry of Finance: Registered for training, course/seminar and education management.
- Western Kentucky University (WKU, USA): ATCEN is a WKU Asia partner, offering their certification programs for the Asian community. ...