Part Time Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (PSCM)Inquire Now
The MISI Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program is built on the top-ranked curriculum created by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Centre for Transportation & Logistics (MIT-CTL). The Masters in supply chain management program by MIT and MISI has been ranked Number One (#1) in the world by “Eduniversal” from 2015-2019.
Qualified supply chain professionals are now an essential and integral part of any organisation and are crucial for shaping strategic agenda. The PSCM program strives to equip its students with cutting edge expertise in both problem solving and change leadership skills while expanding their knowledge and critical thinking in Supply Chain Management.
The PSCM program can enhance career development prospects by filling the high demand for talented supply chain professionals needed globally and especially in Asia. At MISI we strongly believe the PSCM program is a means to
upscale career prospects and earnings. MISI is very proud to be the only centre in Malaysia able to offer this specialised
supply chain management & procurement education Masters program.
PROGRAM DURATION: Flexible — between 2 to 5 years
CREDIT HOURS: 48 (Minimum required for graduation)
FEES FOR PART-TIME MASTERS (PSCM):
- The program fee is RM 63,250 (RM 20,000 scholarships are available for Malaysian citizens)
- RM 2,000 non-refundable admission fee paid on acceptance of offer letter
- RM 2,200 registration fee paid before commencement of class
- 10% fee reduction for employees of MISI's partner companies
- Fees include airfare and accommodation for a 3-week trip to SCALE Connect at MIT in Boston for students maintaining an A- grade point average
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Preferably 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in quantitative skills
- Proficiency in English (TOEFL/IELTS/English test administered by MISI)
LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters Degree Level
Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI) was launched as a joint initiative between the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Government of Malaysia in 2011. MISI is an independent, stand-alone degree granting academic institution established under the Malaysian law. MISI is Wholly owned by Malaysia Logistics Innovation Berhad (936566-D) a subsidiary of Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM).
MISI is a member of the MIT Global SCALE (Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence) Network. The MIT Global SCALE Network is an international alliance of leading edge research and educational organizations, dedicated to the development and dissemination of global innovation in supply chain and logistics. The MIT Global SCALE Network currently consist of 6 centers located in North America, Asia, Europe and South America.
MISI’s vision is to enable and support supply chains in the Malaysian and ASEAN economy to improve and become world class through three integrated objectives:
- Deliver best-in-class Graduate and Executive Education Programs;
- Conduct applied research that meets the highest international standards of academic rigor; and
- Actively engage industry to create and disseminate cutting edge supply chain knowledge. ...