MIT Malaysia Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSCM)Inquire Now
The MIT-Malaysia Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSCM) is offered by the Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI). The Masters Programs in Supply Chain Management conducted at MIT’s Center for Transportation & Logistics, the Zaragoza Logistics Center in Spain, and MISI are jointly ranked #1 worldwide for supply chain management programs by edUniversal for 4 years from 2015 to 2019. The MSCM program provides cutting edge knowledge and expertise in problem solving, change management and leadership. Ten months of challenging coursework, Master’s thesis project, and industry interaction equip MSCM graduates with the skills that companies seek in an increasingly complex and dynamic marketplace. Students from more than 22 countries have graduated from the program since its inception in 2012.
PROGRAM DURATION: 10-Month Full-Time Program (from August-May)
CREDIT HOURS: 48 (Minimum required for graduation)
- Company or Organization Sponsorship
- MISI Financial Aid
- Based on Merit and GMAT/GRE Scores
- A combination of scholarship and in some cases deferred fees
- Other Scholarships/Fellowship
- For Malaysian citizens
- Yayasan Sultan Iskandar Johor Scholarship
- MyBrainSC Scholarship
- Perdana Fellows Programme
- Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme
- For Foreign nationals
- Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)
- Women in Supply Chain
- Awarded to incoming female MSCM students based on merit and need.
- For Malaysian citizens
Awards are made based on the application materials, interviews, and references.
PROGRAM FEE (MSCM):
The tuition fee for the MSCM program is MYR 97,750 (approximately US$23,600 at an exchange rate of $1=4.15 MYR). Tuition fee does not cover administrative fees, student visa charges (approx. MYR 3,000), books, and living expenses. The tuition fee includes travel expenses to MIT in Boston for the SCALE Connect for 3 Weeks (Accommodation + Return Air fare).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with official copies of degree and transcripts
- GMAT/GRE scores
- IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters (2)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters Degree Level
Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI) was launched as a joint initiative between the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Government of Malaysia in 2011. MISI is an independent, stand-alone degree granting academic institution established under the Malaysian law. MISI is Wholly owned by Malaysia Logistics Innovation Berhad (936566-D) a subsidiary of Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM).
MISI is a member of the MIT Global SCALE (Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence) Network. The MIT Global SCALE Network is an international alliance of leading edge research and educational organizations, dedicated to the development and dissemination of global innovation in supply chain and logistics. The MIT Global SCALE Network currently consist of 6 centers located in North America, Asia, Europe and South America.
MISI’s vision is to enable and support supply chains in the Malaysian and ASEAN economy to improve and become world class through three integrated objectives:
- Deliver best-in-class Graduate and Executive Education Programs;
- Conduct applied research that meets the highest international standards of academic rigor; and
- Actively engage industry to create and disseminate cutting edge supply chain knowledge. ...